Terms & Conditions
We had some very long terms and conditions on Tool Talk but we understand very few people will ever take the time to read them as they are written in legal jargon that is designed to confuse you.
We replaced them with 5 bullets so we are all on the same page about the terms and conditions you (the 'customer') are entering into when purchasing a product from shop.tooltalk.com (the 'shop'), a service by I Need An Expert Ltd ('we').
- When a customer makes a purchase on the the shop that customer gives permission for Tool Talk to create that customer a free account in order to collect a review for the product purchased. We will communicate with you by email, SMS or app messaging in order to collect the review
- The customer is only permitted to buy a deal once. Any additional purchases will be refunded and repeat attempts to buy a deal will result in refusal of sale of any future deals. If we suspect a customer is trying to use multiple accounts to purchase more than one deal we will action as above
- Signatures are required by our carriers to take receipt of good purchased. Where Tool Talk can provide proof of carrier collection but the item has not been successfully received, the customer is required to contact the carrier directly to resolve the issue
- Deals purchased are not for resale purposes and we reserve the right to close accounts where we discover this is the case
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time
Tool Talk Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- By entering giveaways and competitions, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Tool Talk (Tool Talk is a subsidiary of Expert Trades, a trading name for I Need An Expert Ltd) whose principal place of business is at Suit 7 Offa House, Orchard Street, Tamworth, B79 7RE.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Expert Trades and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter giveaways and competitions, however qualifying and entering will require an active Tool Talk account by downloading and logging in to the dedicated Tool Talk App and, where applicable, achieve the required Reviewer Status as stated in each giveaway or competition by the specified deadline.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
- The Promoter (Tool Talk) reserves the right to offer an alternative prize. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any promotion without prior notice.
- The winner/s will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- Each winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via an in app message from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within fourteen day of this notification, either a redraw or repurposing of the prize will be decided at the discretion of the promoter. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant. See our privacy statement for more details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple accounts in order to qualify for multiple entries).
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Winners may forfeit their prize if they wish to revoke their acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.