ESI Auto Air Vent - Check Valve (3/8 Inch & 1/2 Inch)
Automatic air vent 3/8" and 1/2"
The ESi Controls ESAVB Automatic Air Vent is designed for heating systems and other closed circuit hot water systems which require the efficient, automatic removal of air when a system is filling with water.
The ESAVB allows quick and easy removal of trapped air from sealed heating systems without draining down the system and reduces, and often eliminates, the need for bleeding. This prevents corrosion and problems with operation and can save time and money when installing a new heating system.
The ESAVB is a cylinder style Automatic Air Vent featuring a brass valve body with a vacuum break on the base of the valve to prevent an air lock forming and to encourage air to be released from water. The ESAVB comes both 3/8” and ½” BSP connections and is simple to service and clean.
It can be fitted anywhere in the positive pressure side of the system where air is likely to be trapped, although it should be installed in an accessible and visible area to ensure it can be serviced easily.
- 3/8" and 1/2" BSP connections
- Vacuum break to prevent air locks
- Ensures efficient and automatic removal of air
- Simple to service and/or clean
- Saves time and money when installing a new heating system
- Reduces and often eliminates the need for bleeding
- Prevents corrosion and problems with operation
- Easy to use and quick to install