- Professional quality holesaw
- M3 high speed steel cutting edge
- Electron beam welded to a tough fatigue resistant steel body
- Positive rake tooth design provides better chip clearance for longer life and easier cutting
- Fast, long lasting cutting action
- Threaded cap provides a rigid mounting and is lighter than many other holesaws
- Variable pitch gives reduced vibration and smoother cuts
- 49mm (2") maximum cutting depth
- Supplied individually in hanging packs
Wood, nail embedded wood, plywood, plastics most machinable metals including stainless steel
Use the recommended speed for each diameter of holesaw.
Use correct cutting fluid where appropriate.
Apply the correct level of pressure when hole cutting, too much or too little will affect cutting life of teeth.
Pilot drills must be correctly assembled depending on material thickness.
This product has 0 trade Reviews
This product has 0 trade Questions
This product has 0 trade Video Reviews