TPI 100 Digital Multimeter - Single Button
No more guessing what range to switch your meter to: the TPI 100 does it automatically!
- Automatically switches between ACV, DCV, and ohms (resistance). Benefit: Simple to use. Meter selects function and range, just connect the leads to the device under test.
- Single button operation. Benefit: Easy to use. Enables users with limited knowledge to perform tests safely.
- 0 to 600 volts AC and DC. Benefit: Enough range to safely perform measurements.
- 10 MΩ internal impedance. Benefit: High impedance prevents inaccurate reading caused by circuit loading.
- Auto power off. Benefit: Increases battery life by turning off the multimeter when not in use.
- 4,000 count display
- Up to 40MΩ
- cULus 61010-1
- CAT II – 1000V, CAT III – 600V
No More Guessing, EZ One Button Operation.
The TPI 100 automatically switches between AC and DC Voltage as well as resistance measurements. No more guessing what range to switch your meter to. The TPI 100 does it automatically.
Features of the Model 100:
- EZ to use one button operation
- Automatically Measures DC Volts, AC Volts and Ohms (Resistance)
- Large 4,000 Count Display
- 0 to 600 Volts AC and DC
- 10M Ohm impedance
- Auto Power Off After 10 Minutes
- Includes Test Lead Set, Batteries and Protective Rubber Boot
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
The 100 comes complete with the following accessories:
- 100 Instrument
- Rubber Boot
- Test Lead Set
- Instruction Manual
- 1.5V Battery
Model 100 Applications
- Measure line and control circuit voltages
- Measure resistance of motor windings, transformers, and solenoids
- Make general AC and DC voltage and resistance measurements
- Measure the resistance of elements and electric heater cores
- Test continuity of wiring
- Verify voltage at breakers and outlets
- Use as a back-up meter in your tool box
|Model 100 Specifications|
|DC Volts|| Maximum Input: 600V (Minimum Input = 1.5V)
Maximum Resolution: 0.001V
|AC Volts|| Maximum Input: 600V (Minimum Input = 1.7V)
Maximum Resolution: 0.1V
|Resistance (Ohms)|| Maximum Input: 40MΩ
Maximum Resolution: 0.1Ω
|Continuity||Audible at less than 100Ω|
|True RMS Responding||No|
|Time Stamp Logging||No|
|Process Loop Output||No|
|Sleep Mode / Auto Off||No|
|Protective Boot||Yes (standard)|
|Display Type||4000 count LCD|
|Range Selection||Auto including function selection|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Size||6” x 3.1” x 1.2” (187mm x 86mm x 33mm) with boot|
|Weight||12oz (340g) with boot|
|Battery Type||1.5V “AA” Alkaline (2)|
|Battery Life||500hrs Typical|
|OverInput Category||CAT III 600V|
|Agency Approval||IEC 61010-1|
This product has 1 trade Reviews
This product has 0 trade Questions
This product has 0 trade Video Reviews